Tips for getting your head shots taken:
- Men, freshly shaved.
- Make-up should be classic. Stick to neutral shades, not too bright.
- Jewelry should be timeless and subtle.
- Style hair like you would for fancy event, or use a professional salon.
- Wardrobe choices matter. Pick colors that go well with your skin tone.
- Long sleeves are slimming.
- Darker colors are more slimming.
- Remove all Fitbit or Garmin sports watches.
- Glasses – on or off? Consider frames without lenses to prevent glass glare.
Ideal for: Resume, LinkedIn, Professional Publications.
Ideal for: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, blogs, websites, avatars.
Side by side comparison. Retouching includes correcting for color, blemishes, shine, age spots, acne, and softening of fine lines. Additional requests considered, limitations apply. Examples: removal of moles, removal of tattoos, teeth corrections, glass glare, double chin reduction. etc.